Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snack Nostalgia (Linked Article)


Do you ever miss snacks from your childhood? Here's a fun list mainly geared at for Generation Yers (like myself), but I think older and younger readers might get a kick out of it, too. Collegecrunch.org compiled a 20 Discontinued Snacks We Wish Would Come Back list, complete with classic commercials.

Personally, I'm pretty happy with the current snack selection, but there are a few things I miss. On the Collegecrunch list, I fondly remember the palate-slicing French Toast Crunch cereal and, of course, that a classy little party beverage called Ecto Cooler.

Off the list, I've already mentioned the brief American appearance of Koala Yummies, and every now and then, I get a craving for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pies. How about you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The palate-slicing French Toast Crunch cereal and a classy little party beverage Ecto Cooler is a great snack. Thanks a lot for reminding us of such a selection. Keep up the good job! Best regards, proof-reading.services