Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nestle Uji Matcha KitKat

Uji Matcha KitKat

Matcha is my favorite flavor ever. It used to be peanut butter, but for the past couple of years, it has been matcha all the way. And this Matcha KitKat is on top of its game. This is yet another purchase from the Pacific Mall near Toronto, and my favorite of all the KitKats I've tried. Even better than Caramel, but I may be biased toward matcha.

This is everything a matcha KitKat should be, and so much better than the last matcha KitKat I reviewed.

Uji Matcha KitKat

The chocolate is, of course, smooth, and the matcha flavor is sweet and creamy. The matcha filling in between the wafers is nice and bitter, and the crunchy wafers really add to the texture. The matcha flavor definitely wasn't overpowering to me, but those wary of green tea flavor might find it to be too strong.

In my book, this is a perfect KitKat. I could be biased.

A+

KitKat Website (Japanese)

No comments: