Friday, August 1, 2008

Extra Fruit Sensations Strawberry Banana

Extra Fruit Sensations

I don't know that it's fair for me to rate strawberry banana flavored things, because I'm just not keen on banana flavoring. Sometimes the strawberry mellows it out, and if it's very authentic, then I have no problems at all, because real strawberries and bananas actually taste great together.

This gum was not very authentic. The first taste has the strong tingle of cherry-flavored liquid medicine, and I really want to call it Cherry Pepto Bismal or a cherry throat lozenge with a liquid center. It's not strawberry or banana. In any case, it's a tangy red flavor. I guess at least it was a strong flavor, though it's not really a plus here. Once that dies down, it's got that stale, rotting banana taste of Bubbleyum chewed too long.

Don't slip on the wrapper!

This gum was not sensational. Two other friends tried it and neither went wild, but I know some people like the taste of cherry medicine. If not, pass on this one.

D

Extra Website

2 comments:

Steve said...

I found this one to be pretty good! It was a bit strong on the banana, and the flavor faded away really soon, but overall it is an okay gum. Normally I hate strawberry-banana but that gum is good. My mouth is watering as I think about it!

ebidebby said...

I'm glad you liked it! Some of my friends did, too. I think the banana was just too much for me.