Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stride Sweet Berry Gum

DSC03382

I have a problem with chewing gum. I like it too much. Packs of good gum last me only a couple days because I just chew and chew, which isn't good for the jaw. My favorite is Orbit gum, in pretty much all flavors, and I plan to review some in the future. But today, thanks to a friend, I have Stride Sweet Berry gum.

The website says "Is it strawberry? Is it raspberry? Or maybe it's blueberry? Who knows?" Well, I know. It's Wild Berry Skittles. Imagine putting half a pack in your mouth at once, and that's just gum smells like when you open the box. The actual flavor isn't all that intense, but I suppose it is fairly long lasting. Like a dull roar. It's just not a flavor I enjoy, and I gotta say, I like the Orbit Raspberry Mint better. There's not a hint of mint at all in the Stride, and I suppose that's not a bad thing, but it left my mouth feeling a little murky.

It'll do in a pinch, but I don't think I'd buy it.

C+

Stride Gum Website

2 comments:

Amanda G. said...

I love Wild Berry Skittles so can't wait to try this flavor of Stride.

When you get around to reviewing Orbit, you should check out the limited edition Positively Pomegranate flavor--it's downright addictive! A very sweet pomegranate flavor that will satiate any pom lover's tastes, though it wasn't as tart as I would've liked.

ebidebby said...

Pomegranate Orbit? I'll be sure to check it out! I haven't seen that one yet, but I did like their limited edition strawberry!